I LOVE PRINCESS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Because You're My Best Friend

When you are sad,
I will dry your tears.
When you are scared,
I will comfort your fears.
When you are worried,
I will give you hope.
When you are confused,
I will help you cope.
And when you are lost,
And can't see the light.
I shall be your beacon
Shining ever so bright
This is my oath.
I pledge till the end.
Why you may ask?
Because you're my friend





ekyn autumn

HOTTesT FweNSZ...

mereka kegilaan
that gurl name is siti khadijah n aziee roslee

Cik Kebam Kebum Sye

My HouseMate yg crazier...

Cant 4get about she is Elina natasya

My best Girlzz/...
havoc is we...

makan2 smpai gemok wif effa hulala
always swing2 with she..
she love snap pic 
everywhere n anywhere..
always like lapacking together,...

We in wearing uniform...
we look like a nurse people??
mayb one the we could be a staff nurse..
insyaallah..4 our future...
pray 4 we ok people...
what i had is relation until die never end people...

trust ourself, love each other is meningfull about friends,..

it,s me missz sarah goza
i can,t be a hipokrit gurlzz..
what people want said about me or judge me..
i dont care..before talk about me,,i wish pleze n pleze refer yourself first..
do i care what people want to say??
no little bit pon i don,t care ever2...
i juz say ALHAMDULILLAH what i get in my life,
with my family n frends...
ALLAH always beside me deep in my heart is my late mother..
i mis u so badly mama...
miss u like crazier...
Allah love u more than me...
love u damn much...
i always prays 4 u mama...
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment