I LOVE PRINCESS

Friday, January 28, 2011

bIrTHDAay GuRlZZzzz.....lately nop may be at 24 january 1991

Perfect Birthday
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you (name),
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!


Look at here guess what we got....
happy befday NURUL ATIQAH MISNA...
Happy 20 years old babe...
 
u all wan to see what she got on her befday ...ok lets see...
jeng jeng
nervous lak korank ....
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Taaaaaaaaaaaaarrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
 
 waaaaaaaaa awk sangat la cHomEL Dear....
most preetiest GuRl On yOUr bEfDaY...
That,s it you HaDIah....
lov u more la dEar <3 <3 <3
 
 KeHiDuPaN Ini pEnUh DgAn KeJuTaN yG KTeW x Jangka...
 
ok la that,s all 4 today....

by mirsss Sarah Goza...
 




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment