I LOVE PRINCESS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Befday Gurlzz

A Birthday Poem For My Friend

Today must be your birthday because the sun is shinning bright
The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight
The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way
It's as if Mother Nature herself knew this was a very special day

The day before was gloomy and the weather was pretty bad

But on this day it all went away and now I don’t feel so sad
My sadness was replaced with happiness that wasn't there before
Your birthday does this every year so I hope you'll have many more

Every year it's has been this way since the day of your sweet birth

And it's this day that makes me appreciate my time down here on earth
My friendship with you grows each year and I feel a special bond
And when this day no longer shines I will know that you are gone
 




 Mereka sahabat
 HAPPY BEFDAY NURAZRIN 
This year u reach 2o years old..
hope u enjoy n always happy in your live
don,t sad anymore i hope..
forgive me about your bear,i kidnap dye from u...

I LOVE U MORE MYFRIEND <3
MUDA HANYA SEKALI DAN X KAN BERPUTAR KEMBALI,HARGAI LAH ORG YANG ADE DISEKELILING KTE, WALAUPUN KADANG-KADANG AMAT MENYAKITKAN UNTUK KTE LALUI DAN CUBE ATASI NYE K DEAR, DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE SAYING JUST TAKE TO YOUR GUIDELINE FOR YOUR LIFE...I WISH U LUCK N ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE.WE HAVE LONG JOURNEY.ALWAYS HEART U LA KAWAN...THINK POSITIVE...
AND AGAIN HEPPY BEFDAY TO U


that,s all for today...
tataaaaaa...










No comments:

Post a Comment